We understand that everyone’s circumstances are different and people can get into financial difficulties through a number of ways. Our dedicated team are on hand to work with you to help develop realistic and personalised solutions to your financial problems.
Below you will find a number of documents providing you with more information.
- Credit Reference Agency Information Notice (CRAIN)
- Handling your complaints effectively
- Bereavement support: What to do when someone dies
- Where you can go for help
- Support with financial difficulties
- UK Finance: Help if you’re experiencing financial abuse
- Tariff of Mortgage Charges
- PayPlan: Debt plan options
- PayPlan: Helping you find a solution
The Money and Pension Advice Service have created a Money Navigation Tool for those affected financial by COVID-19.
Simply click on the links below to view a series of third party websites which offer additional support for free.
Financial Support Charities
Personal Advice Websites
Credit Reference Agencies
For help and support about making a repayment, or if you have any queries about your account please contact us by calling:
Customer services telephone number: 0333 240 6114